Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was served this side dish at a work lunch. It was really good, so I got the recipe from my co-worker immediately
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can kernel corn
- 3⁄4 cup chopped Velveeta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook noodles and rinse in cold water; drain.
- Combine noodles, corn, Velveeta cheese, egg, butter and salt in 9 x 9-inch greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
I had leftover noodles from a tuna casserole I made so used them instead of cooking more. I followed the rest of the recipe as written other then I cut the salt in half. My corn was also 15 ounces instead of 8. This was good but next time I think I would use cheddar instead of velveeta. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
this was different but very good. some of the noodles on top were browned and crunchy, i think maybe it just needs to be covered? The BF loved this so I will be making it again. Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag