Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice kid friendly recipe that kids of all ages will enjoy. Very inexpensive. Recipe can be easily halved.
- 1 quart corn, thawed and drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- In a large bowl, commcine all the ingredients, and mix well.
- Carefully pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe was really good, we enjoyed the corn prepared this way. It was quick and easy to make, tasted great, had nice textures. It was perfect served with mashed potatoes and ham. Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will make again.
Just proves simple is good, great recipe. I use a stick or immersion blender for all ingredents then added the corn and mix by hand. Mix it and cook in one dish. Doesn't get any better.
Blah. I used less milk but still ended up with a slop. The sugar is a smart add, but this needed seasoning and butter to bring it back to life. I'm always trying new ways to serve corn other than steamed, but this will not be done again.