Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A family favorite! Simple to prepare and leaves smiles on everyone's faces!
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs and sour cream.
- Add Jiffy Mix.
- Mix well.
- Add corn and margarine.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in a 9x13-inch pan.
Another great recipe from Indiana Nurse! I'm just going to trust her recipes and make more.
I served this to my grandson and his friend when they visited us at the lake this weekend. It was a hit! The friend ate 3 helpings. I think I will play with this next time and add some green chiles or saute and add some green pepper and onion.
Well done, I recommend holding the margarine, add 2 tbsp butter.