Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my husband's favorite side dishes. Very tasty with the sour cream and bacon.
Make and share this Baked Corn recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, saute' onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute over low heat; stirring constantly.
- Gradually stir in sour cream, corn, and salt; cook over medium-low heat until thoroughly heated (Do Not Boil); stirring constantly.
- Stir in 1/2 chopped bacon.
- Pour mixture into a greased, shallow 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes
This really tasted wonderful. The bacon I had was really smoky and just added a wonderful flavor to the sour cream & corn. I do think though that I might add an extra can of corn next time. Since there wasn't a temperature listed, I guessed and baked it at 350.
VERY good - I used the bacon grease to saute the onion in instead of butter. VERY YUMMY- thank you! A great side dish!
I thought this was a very good sidedish. I didn't have any bacon so I used some leftover diced ham instead and it turned out yummy.