1/3 Photos of Baked Cod With Vegetables, Prosciutto and Pine Nuts
Adapted from a Jamie Oliver recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220C/425°F.
- 2Place the beans in an appropriately sized roasting pan along with the peppers and mushrooms.
- 3Sprinkle over the garlic along with some salt and pepper.
- 4Drizzle over some oil to coat the veggies and mix it all around.
- 5Nestle the cod fillets in among the veggies, lightly season again, then place the slices of prosciutto over the cod and among the veggies.
- 6Sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle a little olive oil over the top.
- 7Place the lemon wedges in between the cod pieces. Do not squeeze.
- 8Cover the pan with foil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the foil and cook an additional 10-15 minutes until the fish flakes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cod With Vegetables, Prosciutto and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 44.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: