Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Adapted from a Jamie Oliver recipe.
Top Review by Mark P.
Nice easy recipe that fills you with many flavors ... I used red cubanelle peppers and just followed the directions ... this great dish along with homemade pepper cabbage was tasty and will definitely be making again ... easy enough to make for an elegant Sunday dinner with friends and family ...
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped (any color)
- 6 mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 lbs cod fish fillets, cut into serving pieces
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220C/425°F.
- Place the beans in an appropriately sized roasting pan along with the peppers and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle over the garlic along with some salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over some oil to coat the veggies and mix it all around.
- Nestle the cod fillets in among the veggies, lightly season again, then place the slices of prosciutto over the cod and among the veggies.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle a little olive oil over the top.
- Place the lemon wedges in between the cod pieces. Do not squeeze.
- Cover the pan with foil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the foil and cook an additional 10-15 minutes until the fish flakes.