When I get home from work I want something healthy but fast. This is my version of home made fast food. Simple but very tasty. Serves 2
- Preheat Oven to 400 deg F (I used a toaster oven).
- Coat 2 quart shallow glass baking dish with 2 TBSP Olive Oil.
- Place Cod fillet in center of dish.
- brush remaining 1 TBSP Olive Oil over top of fillet.
- Place tomato slices around Cod fillet.
- Sprinkle green onion over tomato slices.
- Grind Sea Salt over top of Cod fillet to taste.
- Sprinkle Paprika over top of Cod fillet.
- Sprinkle Pepper over Cod fillet and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle Garlic Powder only over tomato slices.
- Pour Lemon Juice over tomato slices.
- Bake in 400 deg F oven for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Plate up and place tomato/green onion over top of fish.
- Goes great with Quinoa and a colorful vegetable.