Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super simple, healthy, and delicious.
- 4 cod fish fillets
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Hungarian paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange fillets in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Drizzle w/ lemon juice and olive oil, then sprinkle w/ remaining ingredients.
- Bake until flesh is completely opaque but still juicy, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Very easy and tastes so great with the lemon juice and olive oil and the garlic! I left out the thyme and still was wonderful!!
Delicious and easy. I didn't have garlic cloves, so I used granulated garlic. The whole family liked it.