Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Really good Recipe my son developed with a little help from me
Make and share this Baked Cod, Italian Style recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 cod fish fillets (Frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing (in bottles)
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- If you are using Frozen cod defrost and drain all liquid from pouch.
- Marinade cod in zesty Italian dressing set aside for 30 minute.
- Combine all dry ingredients in bowl or ziplock bag.
- Place cod in bowl or ziplock bag to coat.
- Put cod in non greased baking dish
- Bake for 35 minute or until done.