Simple, fast, tasty and healthy. My kind of recipe. Any firm white fish fillet can be substituted in place of cod.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Arrange cod fillets in a shallow baking dish.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Pour over cod and bake for 12-15 minutes until fish is opaque throughout.
- 5Spoon orange sauce over fish and serve with vegetables and rice.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cod in Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 93.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 30.8 g