1/3 Photos of Baked Coconut Shrimp
Weight Watchers Seafood and Fish Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F Lightly spray a large baking sheet with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 2In a small bowl combine cornstarch, pepper & salt. In a small microwave safe dish heat up honey approximately 30-45 seconds.
- 3Add lime juice to honey and stir. Slowly add in egg whites and continue to stir.
- 4Place coconut in a thin layer on a pie plate or flat dish.
- 5Take each shrimp and first dip into cornstarch mixture, then in egg white mixture and finally roll in the coconut.
- 6Place on the baking sheet and lightly spray with butter pam. Bake 10-15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and the coconut is lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Coconut Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.2
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 1338.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 35.3 g