Baked Coconut Custard Pie
- Prebake pie crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (175°C).
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, coconut extract and salt until well mixed. Set aside.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk with cornstarch in a medium saucepan until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Add remaining Coconut Milk over low heat & stir constantly - do not boil. Cook until sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Pour custard into the pie shell. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until the custard is set.
- Serve warm or cold.