Recipe by Olha
Easy, quick and tasty! Coca-Cola was first introduced to the public on May 8, 1886. It was concocted by John Pemberton, an Atlanta, Georgia pharmacist.
- 6 -8 pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine Coca-Cola, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Dip each pork chop in mixture, coating both sides. Lay in a single layer on a baking pan. Pour Coca mixture over each chop. Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
- 365 Quick, Easy Inexpensive Dinner Menus.