Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest. (Phil Capaldi's) I made it for my daughters and granddaughters this weekend. They all enjoyed it. It was different from what I usually make and fun. I am not sure how much meat I put on though - just dumped. I also used some provolone on half and it was good too. Thought I might try tomatoes and mustard. Don't know what it would do for sure.
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury French bread dough
- 4 (1 cup) ouncesshredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced cooked deli turkey
- 2 ounces thinly slicked cooked deli ham
- Cook, drain and crumble bacon.
- Unroll dough.
- Sprinkle cheese over dough.
- Top with turkey, ham and bacon.
- Starting with long side, roll up dough, press edges to seal.
- Make 3 to 4 slits in top of loaf.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees F for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool at least 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch diagnonal slices.
wonderful!thanks for another great dinner/appetizer.