1/1 Photo of Baked Citrus Salmon
Nikki SFL's Note:
Easy Baked citrus salmon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Arrange orange slices in a single layer in the bottom of a medium baking dish (reserving 2 slices of blood orange and two slices of naval orange). Place salmon on oranges, drizzle with honey. Spread starfruit jam over salmon and sprinkle with nutmeg, salt, pepper, and lemon zest. squeeze lemon juice over the salmon and cover with reserved orange slices.
- 3Cover baking dish with foil and bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven,.
- 4uncover and broil on low for another 3 minutes until easily flaked with a fork.
- 5serve with steamed green beans tossed with bacon and browned butter.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Citrus Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 129.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 35.6 g