Prep 15 mins
Cook 38 mins
Easy Baked citrus salmon
Make and share this Baked Citrus Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 blood orange, sliced thinly
- 1 orange, sliced thinly
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 3 teaspoons starfruit jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange orange slices in a single layer in the bottom of a medium baking dish (reserving 2 slices of blood orange and two slices of naval orange). Place salmon on oranges, drizzle with honey. Spread starfruit jam over salmon and sprinkle with nutmeg, salt, pepper, and lemon zest. squeeze lemon juice over the salmon and cover with reserved orange slices.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven,.
- uncover and broil on low for another 3 minutes until easily flaked with a fork.
- serve with steamed green beans tossed with bacon and browned butter.