Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This works for other mild white fish fillets, too
- 2 lbs boneless mahi mahi fillets, skinned (about 8 fillets)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 8 orange slices
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, partially drained-you still want some juice
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease one or two (you'll probably need two) baking dishes.
- Wash and pat dry Mahi Mahi fillets and lay them in a single layer in the baking dishe(s).
- Drizzle fillets with lemon juice, then melted butter (if using it). Sprinkle evenly with the ginger, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place an orange slice over each fillet.
- Evenly pour the crushed pineapple over all the fillets.
- Bake at 375 for about 20-30 minutes or until fillets are opaque; do not overbake.
I didn't really care for this, but it got 2 thumbs up from my husband! Thanks for a great recipe to make my family happy.
this is the only way that I will make Mahi Mahi for the REST OF MY LIFE!!! My family and I absolutely love it.
My neighbor made this recipe first and then told me about it. It was delicious. We both added 1/2 teaspoon each of garlic salt, oregano, and basil to this recipe. It was great!! Served it with fresh steam brocolli with lemon pepper and butter and jasmine white rice. I have shared this recipe with 4 others and they all loved it.