1/2 Photos of Baked Citrus Mahi Mahi
This works for other mild white fish fillets, too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless mahi mahi fillets, skinned (about 8 fillets)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 8 orange slices
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, partially drained-you still want some juice
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease one or two (you'll probably need two) baking dishes.
- 2Wash and pat dry Mahi Mahi fillets and lay them in a single layer in the baking dishe(s).
- 3Drizzle fillets with lemon juice, then melted butter (if using it). Sprinkle evenly with the ginger, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 4Place an orange slice over each fillet.
- 5Evenly pour the crushed pineapple over all the fillets.
- 6Bake at 375 for about 20-30 minutes or until fillets are opaque; do not overbake.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Citrus Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: