Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy baked fish.
Make and share this Baked Citrus Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb fish (cod, haddock, walleye)
- In small pan, melt butter, add juices.
- Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Place fish in pan. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour butter-juice mixture over fish.
- Bake 400 15-20 minutes or until easily flakes with fork.
I used tilapia fillets and made a few additions to the recipe. I sprinkled each fillet with lemon pepper before adding the citrus juices/butter. I also added chopped parsley at the end. The fish cooked quickly and had a nice flavor. Made for Fall '09 Pick A Chef.
This was great, but next time I think I'll marinate the fish in the sauces before hand. The flavor did not penetrate the fish as much as I would like it to. Overall, a good recipe. Thank you.