Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A dessert style tortilla recipe, perfect for after tacos, enchiladas, burritos, etc. I just had some extra tortillas and threw something together.
- Melt Butter in a microwave safe bowl (Can use measuring cup).
- Mix Butter, Sugar, Cinnamon, Egg in a medium mixing bowl.
- Dip torillas in mix, covering fully, roll when done with dip.
- Place rolled tortilla in greased (I use butter for more flavor) Baking pan, this recipe made enough to fill a 13" by 9" pan. Stack side by side.
- Sift Powdered Sugar over top tortillas.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, should give when poked.
- Let cool for five minutes, should be crispy.
- Stripe with chocolate syrup.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Although the list of ingredients didn't include the #, kind or size of tortillas used, the serving info allowed for 10, so I went with that & used 10 8-inch flour tortillas, which worked out just right! After they were baked, I cut them in half & served them with some homemade chocolate syrup ~ A big hit, they were gone in no time! [Tagged, made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]