Recipe by Cristi Hinten
This is a favorite for all the kids in the neighborhood. It is something I throw together and really don't measure out because I make it a little different each time.
- flour tortilla (I like the little 6? ones)
- melted butter
- cinnamon sugar
- diced strawberry
- melted chocolate chips
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter. You could use cooking spray instead of butter but let's face it, the butter wins out on this recipe.
- Then sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar. A little or a lot.Use a pizza cutter to cut those tortillas into wedges. Place them on an ungreased baking sheet (sugar side up) and bake them in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. Watch for the edges to turn up. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Dice strawberries and toss with sugar. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips (I used dark) but you could use any or even hot fudge.
- Place Cinnamon Chips on a platter and top with diced strawberries. Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with whipped cream.
- These are so perfect when fresh!