1/3 Photos of Baked Cinnamon Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Hamre Recipes's Note:
Presented by the Inn at Rose Hall
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break 1/2 of bread into small pieces and put into 9" x 13" pan.
- 2Slice cream cheese into small pieces and cover bread.
- 3Put remaining bread on the top of cream cheese.
- 4Mix: eggs, milk, 1/2 syrup and melted butter.
- 5Pour over top of bread and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cinnamon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.1
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 281.7 mg
- Sodium 281.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: