1/2 Photos of Baked Cinnamon Apple Pancake
TARGET® Recipes's Note:
Custardy batter made with Gold Medal flour is poured over thinly sliced apples dusted with cinnamon and baked until puffed and golden brown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F Combine the flour, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon and the salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Whisk briefly to form a thin batter. (There will be lumps). Set aside.
- 2Place the butter in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and put the dish in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the butter. Arrange the apples slices in overlapping rows over the bottom of the dish.
- 3Return the dish to the oven and bake until the apples are slightly softened, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4Pour the batter over the apples and sprinkle the top with brown sugar and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Bake until puffed and browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cinnamon Apple Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.9
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 239.4 mg
- Sodium 402.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g