Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
ww may june 08 4 pnts per serve
Make and share this Baked Chutney Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup fruit chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 lamb chops, chump chops fat trimmed
- 400 g potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes steamed
- Preheat oven to 220 C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine chuntey and mustard in a large bowl. Add chops and potato and evenly coat with mixture.
- Place on prepared baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until lamb is cooed an browned and the potatoes golden.
Very tasty chops, I used a larger chop than asked for in recipe and cooked for an hour. Lovely flavours, served with an Asian style coleslaw for a yummy Spring dinner.