Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from the back of cooking chocolate wrapper.
- 400 g baking chocolate
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 10 inches unbaked pastry shells
- cocoa, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place cooking chocolate into covered microwave dish. Heat on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Keep microwaving in 1 minute bursts whilst stirring in between until chocolate melts and is shiny.
- Add eggs, sugar, liqueur and mix well.
- Bake pastry shell blind for 15 minutes. Remove the paper and rice and bake a further 12 minutes until pastry is lightly golden.
- Fill tart with chocolate mixture and bake further 18-20 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool and then dust with cocoa to serve.