Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This fish is out of this world. It is so simple and moist, it feels like it melts in your mouth! (I did guess on the measurements because we eyeball the spices)
- 1 lb chilean sea bass fillet
- olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Tony's is my favorite)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean the fish.
- Put skin side down on a baking sheet.
- Rub olive oil on the fish and coat with the salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.