Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas in colander and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chickpeas onto a foil lined, rimmed baking sheet. Blot chickpeas dry with paper towels. Make sure the chickpeas are dried well.
- Spray chickpeas with a thin coating of olive oil spray. Use your hands to roll chickpeas in oil to make sure all surfaces are covered.
- Sprinkle seasonings onto chickpeas.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until browned and crunchy.
- Be careful, as the chickpeas can sometimes pop like popcorn.