Top Review by Jake Boucon
This was a super recipe - it was easy to make and quick to prepare. I used a whole cut-off chicken instead of just breasts and think that doing so made a jucier dish. The flavor of seasoned bread crumbs, yogurt, chicken and peaches (I used frozen slices right from the freezer) was outstanding. My spouse who is a picky eater ate twice as much as usual and complimented me three times!
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 2 whole skinless chicken breasts, each cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large peaches, peeled and halved
- to taste cinnamon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, reduce the stuffing mix to coarse crumbs. Pour them onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Coat one piece of chicken breast with yogurt as thickly as possible (admittedly, this is a messy step), then dip it into the crumbs to coat.
- Lay the chicken in an oiled baking dish large enough to hold chicken and peaches in one layer. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Surround the chicken with the peach halves, cut side down. Sprinkle the peaches (not the chicken) with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the breasts are just cooked through but not dry.