Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Inspired by http://ancestral-nutrition.com/20-minute-meal-tomato-basil-chicken/ and http://www.cookthestory.com/2014/04/07/baked-chicken-tomatoes-basil-red-chillies/.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced lengthwise
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Top with tomatoes, garlic and basil leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken, uncovered, 40 minutes or until done.