Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of those easy oven recipes that is absolutely delicious. It was shared by a chef on another cooking website.
- 3 lbs chicken legs-thighs (leg/thigh combo)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup raspberry jam (seedless)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place chicken in shallow pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Drain any excess fats from pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken, bake another 15- 20 minutes.
i used boneless skinless chicken breasts, i made 6, reduced cooking time to 30 minutes at 425 , used cayenne instead of red pepper/ everyone liked it better than my usual version:)
This recipe was OUTSTANDING! We used chicken tenderloins instead of a thihgs/legs and omitted the butter (dietary restrictions), and could not have been happier. This is an amazing combination of tastes and spices. I have had it twice in the last five days and would have been happy having it the other three days as well. Thank you for sharing this gem.
Excellent! I used 6 chicken legs and 4 thighs--there was plenty of sauce for all that. Next time I will probably use much less butter since it gets drained off after baking anyway. Seemed like a slightly sweet/spicy Asian type dish. It's a keeper.