Barb Gertz's Note:
This is an elegant main dish that can be served to company or any special occasion. It doesn't take a lot of preparation or time. It is not only easy and quick it serves up beautifully as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the brown sugar.
- 4Place peach slices over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, ginger,cloves and lemon juice.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, basting with the juices, or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- 7FOR A SAUCE; mix 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch with 1/2 cup cold water; pour mixture into cooking juices,the mixture will thicken and become a sauce;Pour over chicken and peaches.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken with Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 36.9 g