Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Taken from the "Wonderful Ways to Prepare Chicken" cookbook.
Make and share this Baked Chicken With Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Rub the chicken pieces with a mixture of the ginger, marjoram, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place half the onions in a buttered (or sprayed) baking dish.
- Put the chicken pieces on top and then cover with remaining onions.
- Pour on the cup of water.
- Cover tightly and bake in 300 degree oven for 2 hours or until the chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Quick, easy,tasty meal,was cooked on top of the stove in 1 hour.It was too hot to have the oven on.