Recipe by Norahs Girl
A simple Chicken dish ideal for a family supper,serve it with a simple green salad and steamed baby potatoes
- 8 chicken portions
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- milled pepper
- 1 lemon, thickly sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Wipe chicken with damp cloth and place in casserole dish.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, stock powder and seasoning together and drizzle over chicken.
- Add lemon slices, garlic cloves and rosemary.
- Roast in a preheated 200°C oven for about 35 minutes.
- You will need to shake the pan from time to time during the cooking process to prevent sticking.