Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This chicken comes out moist and tender and is oh so tasty.
- 1 (3 -4 lb) whole chickens, cut up into serving pieces (3-4 lbs)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (I usually use Italian)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire and minced garlic in a saucepan to melt butter or nuke on high in the microwave until melted.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl or plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture then roll or shake in bread crumb mixture, place in baking dish. Pour remaining butter over chicken and sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake covered 30-35 minutes remove cover and bake a remaining 30-35 minutes or until chicken is tender and browned.