- 1 1⁄2 lbs combo chicken legs with thigh
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken.
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Place tomatoes around chicken. Sprinkle with chopped garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and white wine. Cook for 45 – 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If it starts to brown too much place foil on top to prevent burning.