Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
I bake this for my family every once in a while and they love it, even my picky 4 year old. Pair it with mashed potatoes or other veggies it's great. Makes it's own kind of gravy with the mushroom soup and fried onions. Yum!
- Grease your pan and preheat your oven to 325-350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken breasts side by side in pan to fit.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the cream of mushroom soup.
- Completely cover this with fried onions.
- Bake until chicken completely cooked.