Baked Chicken With Cream Cheese Vegetable Topping
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
- Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add the onions,carrot and zucchini, cook 2 minutes longer, drain.
- Mix the vegetables with the cream cheese, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper and dill.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Put the breasts in a roasting pan and spread them with the vegetable cream cheese.
- Bake the chicken until just done, 20 to 25 minutes.