Recipe by bert
This is another recipe I make quite often. Especially when I am busy. I can throw this in the oven and do a hundred other things while it bakes. Delicious, too.
Top Review by BIG_CHIEF
Very easy and tasty. Didn't have the soup, but I did have frozen broccoli. I just microed it, chopped it up into very tiny pieces, added some finely chopped onion, seasoning salt, paprika and lots of fresh cracked pepper to a can of regular cream of chicken soup, added the water and some Thai rice. Popped it in the oven and ended up with a hit! Chicken was moist and tender, rice was creamy and yummy. Thanks for posting, bert!
- 4 chicken breast halves or 4 chicken legs
- 1 can cream of chicken and broccoli soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long grain rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin from chicken if desired.
- In an 8-cup (2L) oblong baking dish, combine soup, water and rice.
- Arrange chicken on rice mixture; sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Bake at 375 without cover for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is tender.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.