1/2 Photos of Baked Chicken with Broccoli & Rice
This is another recipe I make quite often. Especially when I am busy. I can throw this in the oven and do a hundred other things while it bakes. Delicious, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin from chicken if desired.
- 2In an 8-cup (2L) oblong baking dish, combine soup, water and rice.
- 3Arrange chicken on rice mixture; sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- 4Bake at 375 without cover for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is tender.
- 5Garnish with parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken with Broccoli & Rice
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and broccoli soup