1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken With a Twist
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Another comfort food from my childhood. NOTE: Mom always used bone in chicken legs with skin on, that's all they had back in the 70's! Now I use boneless/skinless chicken breasts and thighs. Since bones add weight, 3 pounds of boneless chicken should be about right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange chicken pieces in 9x13 pan, skin side up.
- 2Cut bacon in 2" lengths and lay over chicken.
- 3Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 4Carefully, pour off some grease.
- 5Blend soups and sour cream; pour over chicken and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- 6Transfer chicken to serving dish.
- 7Mix cooked pasta with sauce mixture from baking pan and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1186.7
- Calories from Fat 693
- Total Fat 77.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 302.2 mg
- Sodium 1191.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 68.7 g