peter murdock's Note:
A new way to serve up chicken.Spice and Easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220°C,Gas 7.
- 2Using a rolling pin, crush the black peppercorns.
- 3Then place along with the cinnamon, cumin, oregano and garlic into a bowl large enough to take the chicken breasts. Mix well.
- 4Add the orange juice, olive oil and honey.
- 5Add the chicken and coat in the marinade.
- 6Leave for at least 1 hour.
- 7Drain, then place the chicken into a baking tray.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- 9Take a regular peek- the chicken must be cooked and juicy,but not overcooked, dry and stringy.
- 10Meanwhile, pop the marinade into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat until it goes thick and syrupy.
- 11Cut each cooked breast into three pieces and drizzle over the reduced glaze.
- 12Serve with plain boiled rice or mashed potatoes with a few chopped spring onions stirred through at the last moment.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken With a Spicy Orange Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 94.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 30.9 g