Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A new way to serve up chicken.Spice and Easy.
Make and share this Baked Chicken With a Spicy Orange Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C,Gas 7.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the black peppercorns.
- Then place along with the cinnamon, cumin, oregano and garlic into a bowl large enough to take the chicken breasts. Mix well.
- Add the orange juice, olive oil and honey.
- Add the chicken and coat in the marinade.
- Leave for at least 1 hour.
- Drain, then place the chicken into a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Take a regular peek- the chicken must be cooked and juicy,but not overcooked, dry and stringy.
- Meanwhile, pop the marinade into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat until it goes thick and syrupy.
- Cut each cooked breast into three pieces and drizzle over the reduced glaze.
- Serve with plain boiled rice or mashed potatoes with a few chopped spring onions stirred through at the last moment.