Recipe by Iddy Bitty
This recipe comes from cooks.com. PERFECT blend of all ingredients that should be commonly found in all kitchens! The butter and brown sugar in this recipe make it unique and SO delicious! MAKE A LOT, because they are so easy to make! THESE WILL GO FAST.
Top Review by MommyRodriquez
I made this for my husband to take to a pot-luck. Every body LOVED them. Said they were the BEST chicken wings ever! When baking, I kept transferring them to a "dry" cooking sheet to make them crispier.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup water (The water can be substituted for Pineapple juice or other fruit juices that will give it a kick.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (Add more if you are a garlic lover)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced