Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from cooks.com. PERFECT blend of all ingredients that should be commonly found in all kitchens! The butter and brown sugar in this recipe make it unique and SO delicious! MAKE A LOT, because they are so easy to make! THESE WILL GO FAST.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup water (The water can be substituted for Pineapple juice or other fruit juices that will give it a kick.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (Add more if you are a garlic lover)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- Combine all ingredients, minus the chicken wings.
- Marinate chicken wings overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
I made this for my husband to take to a pot-luck. Every body LOVED them. Said they were the BEST chicken wings ever! When baking, I kept transferring them to a "dry" cooking sheet to make them crispier.
This was great! I didn't have powder mustard so I used regular dijon. I didn't have time to thaw or marinade the wings so I slow baked them from frozen at 250F for 2 hours in the marinade (effectively marinading and thawing as they cooked!), then I removed most of the liquid and "crisped" them at 400F for 20 minutes each side. I took them to a party and they disappeared very quickly. Thanks for posting!
I so loved these! I tend to not have the patience to marinate overnight. Did manage to marinate a few hours then basted them with the extra juice while cooking. They weren't as great as a night of marinating would have been I'm sure, but still excellent! And the baked juice that I scraped off the pan...to die for!