1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken w/ light sauce
Baked chicken with herbs (similar to my baked pork chops) I made these for a dinner party. Everyone raved about how moist the chicken was and what a great flavor it had! The soy and worcestershire sauce give it some salt, so I don't add any other. The tabasco doesn't make it spicy, just adds a nice background flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Justa note about the spices and herbs.
- 2I use dried herbs and I am very generous with them.
- 3This dish is great with a bit more garlic and basil.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5In baking dish, pour 1Tbsp olive oil.
- 6Add soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and tabasco (about 1tsp).
- 7Toss in onions and mix until coated.
- 8Rinse chicken, dry lightly and sprinkle with oregano, basil, thyme and garlic powder.
- 9In frying pan, heat remaining olive oil.
- 10Brown chicken.
- 11Place chicken on top of onion mixture.
- 12Cover with foil and place in oven.
- 13Bake 20-30 minutes until chicken is done.
- 14Remove foil and let chicken brown a bit more.
- 15Serve chicken with onions and sauce over top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken w/ light sauce
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 344.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 27.9 g