Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A recipe I created that's almost like a cross between calzones and burritos. I sometimes serve these with hot marinara sauce if I want to satisfy a pizza craving, as it's a great healthy substitute for that.
- 29.58 ml olive oil, divided
- 453.59 g broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 59.16-73.94 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 946.36 ml baby spinach leaves, tightly packed
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken breasts, chopped or shredded
- 118.29 ml cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 6 (60 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach, and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add rest of ingredients, except for the tortillas and rest of oil, and stir to combine well.
- Place about 1-1/3 cups of the chicken mixture in each tortilla. Roll into a wrap/burrito, and place on a sprayed baking pan seams side down. Brush the wraps with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes, or until the tortillas are lightly browned and crispy. Let stand for at least 10 minutes, because filling will be hot!
Tasty and easy wraps! I used regular tomatoes instead of sundried; I don't care for bleu cheese so left it out. I loved all the veggies and the way it crisped up when baked. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
The blue cheese is really good with the broccoli and spinach! I used a balsamic marinade for the chicken and cooked it in the same skillet I then used to cook the veggies - which gave them a lot of flavor. Leftover wraps reheat nicely for a quick meal.