1/3 Photos of Baked Chicken, Veggie & Cheese Wraps
A recipe I created that's almost like a cross between calzones and burritos. I sometimes serve these with hot marinara sauce if I want to satisfy a pizza craving, as it's a great healthy substitute for that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml olive oil, divided
- 453.59 g broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 59.16-73.94 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 946.36 ml baby spinach leaves, tightly packed
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken breasts, chopped or shredded
- 118.29 ml cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 6 (60 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes, and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the baby spinach, and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Remove pan from heat. Add rest of ingredients, except for the tortillas and rest of oil, and stir to combine well.
- 5Place about 1-1/3 cups of the chicken mixture in each tortilla. Roll into a wrap/burrito, and place on a sprayed baking pan seams side down. Brush the wraps with the remaining olive oil.
- 6Bake at 350F for 25 minutes, or until the tortillas are lightly browned and crispy. Let stand for at least 10 minutes, because filling will be hot!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken, Veggie & Cheese Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 988.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: