Recipe by rpgaymer
A recipe I created that's almost like a cross between calzones and burritos. I sometimes serve these with hot marinara sauce if I want to satisfy a pizza craving, as it's a great healthy substitute for that.
Top Review by loof
Tasty and easy wraps! I used regular tomatoes instead of sundried; I don't care for bleu cheese so left it out. I loved all the veggies and the way it crisped up when baked. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 29.58 ml olive oil, divided
- 453.59 g broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 59.16-73.94 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 946.36 ml baby spinach leaves, tightly packed
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken breasts, chopped or shredded
- 118.29 ml cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 6 (60 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach, and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add rest of ingredients, except for the tortillas and rest of oil, and stir to combine well.
- Place about 1-1/3 cups of the chicken mixture in each tortilla. Roll into a wrap/burrito, and place on a sprayed baking pan seams side down. Brush the wraps with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes, or until the tortillas are lightly browned and crispy. Let stand for at least 10 minutes, because filling will be hot!