- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green bell peppers or 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine 1/2 Cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper and onion evenly down center of each torilla and roll up.
- Place rolls seam sides down in an 11X7 in baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minute.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.