Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light Magazine. 8 points on Weight Watchers.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Tortillas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine 1/2 Cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper and onion evenly down center of each torilla and roll up.
- Place rolls seam sides down in an 11X7 in baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minute.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.