Baked Chicken Thighs and Rice With Honey Mustard Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the rice in a lightly sprayed or oiled 2-quart casserole.
- Arrange the thighs on top and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Pour the stock over.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, Dijon, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the chicken and rice.
- Bake, uncovered, until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes longer.