1 hr 5 mins
In ‘The Big Book of Chicken’ by Maryana Vollstedt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread the rice in a lightly sprayed or oiled 2-quart casserole.
- 3Arrange the thighs on top and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour the stock over.
- 5Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- 6In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, Dijon, soy sauce, and ginger.
- 7Spread the yogurt mixture over the chicken and rice.
- 8Bake, uncovered, until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Thighs and Rice With Honey Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 938.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 37.8 g