1/11 Photos of Baked Chicken Thighs
These baked chicken thighs are great with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. From "Fine Fresh Food Fast" How's that for alliteration! You might want to melt the butter in the microwave-it's up to you. I just use store bought bread crumbs but the recipe says that sourdough and rye bread crumbs add a nice flavor change. Depends how much work you want to put in!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Melt butter in skillet and remove from heat and mix in mustard.
- 3On a plate, combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip chicken in butter/mustard and then pat crumbs on the chicken.
- 5Place the chicken in a 9" X 13" baking dish and bake for 45 minutes-Note: if you use the legs with the thigh connected, use more time to cook.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.6
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 553.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 38.5 g