Recipe by Oolala
These baked chicken thighs are great with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. From "Fine Fresh Food Fast" How's that for alliteration! You might want to melt the butter in the microwave-it's up to you. I just use store bought bread crumbs but the recipe says that sourdough and rye bread crumbs add a nice flavor change. Depends how much work you want to put in!
Top Review by KimmerlyA
My chicken thighs turned out so juicy & delicious. My only change was to add a tsp of honey to the mustard. I used a spicy mustard. Husband loved it. I loved it. Made it again 1 week later. This is now in my list of go to easy & tasty recipes. Thanks!
- 8 chicken thighs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in skillet and remove from heat and mix in mustard.
- On a plate, combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter/mustard and then pat crumbs on the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a 9" X 13" baking dish and bake for 45 minutes-Note: if you use the legs with the thigh connected, use more time to cook.