Easy and delicious weeknight meal. The sauce thickens while cooking so prep time is at a minimum and is perfect with rice and broccoli. You can use any cut of chicken you like - just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken and turn to thoroughly coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 10 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
- ***If using bone-in chicken breasts, bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. If using boneless chicken breasts, bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- ***If you prefer (especially if you are cooking for a shorter amount of time), bring all the ingredients to a boil in a saucepan on the stove and let simmer until thick. Brush the chicken with the resulting glaze.